I'm not on the Paul bandwagon, and I don't regard him as presidential timber, but he raises issues that desperately need to be addressed, especially on economic topics.
Ron Paul’s “Prediction Speech” from 2002by Maynard on November 25, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Gun safety
- Maynard on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- ReardenSteel on New “Global Warming” Panic: Oceans To Shut Down In 20 Years!
- Shifra on This Week’s Column: If The Government Is Paying The Bill, It’s Best To Die Young
- larrygeary on Fox News Contributor Stephen Hayes On Terrorist Watch List