The parents of one of the SEALs killed in the Chinook attack, Special Operations Chief Aaron Vaughn, are raising questions about how the Obama administration has pushed the limits of the military’s Special Operations Forces as part of its war policy (e.g. the Feb. 20th Newsweek story, “Obama’s Secret Army”), and how constrictive “rules of engagement” intended to win the “hearts and minds” of the Afghan people directly contributed to the deaths of all those aboard the helicopter.
SEAL Team VI Family: ‘Obama’s Rules Are Getting Our Warriors Killed’by Patricia on October 16, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- midget on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing