The president is on a campaign to urge Republicans to do *something* to stop Sequestration. “Doing something” in Obamaese means “capitulate”. His weapon of choice, is shame. He intends to shame the Republicans into compromising their principles and abandoning all common sense in order to avoid a Sequestration that he (the President himself) demanded. The details on his preferred solution are a bit sketchy, if not non-existent, but you know, you have to agree to a solution before you find out what the solution was that you agreed to.
Shame, Shame, Shame!by marleed on February 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- dennisl59 on After doubling down on anti-Abbott ad, Davis falls back on human props in wheelchairs.