The president is on a campaign to urge Republicans to do *something* to stop Sequestration. “Doing something” in Obamaese means “capitulate”. His weapon of choice, is shame. He intends to shame the Republicans into compromising their principles and abandoning all common sense in order to avoid a Sequestration that he (the President himself) demanded. The details on his preferred solution are a bit sketchy, if not non-existent, but you know, you have to agree to a solution before you find out what the solution was that you agreed to.
Shame, Shame, Shame!by marleed on February 21, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Rob_W on Memorial Day Speech by President Ronald Reagan
- IloiloKano on Memorial Day Speech by President Ronald Reagan
- Alain41 on CNN: Historian claims Fox News is bad for the GOP
- ancientwrrior on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- ancientwrrior on Video: Tammy on Fox discussing the Patriot Act with Alan Colmes