This really astounds me. And who cares? According to a press release from the Labor Department, Bloom Energy brought the workers in from Mexico to refurbish power generators alongside U.S. workers. Federal investigators found that the workers were paid in Mexican pesos the equivalent of $2.66 per hour. The FLSA requires that covered, nonexempt employees be paid at least the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour for all hours worked. California minimum wage is $8 per hour.
Sunnyvale Green Energy Firm Fined For Underpaying Workers From Mexicoby tamcat on February 8, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dennisl59 on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- ancientwrrior on Is This Obama’s Revenge? U.S. Declassifies Docs, Reveals Israel’s Nuclear Program
- ancientwrrior on Global Warning=More Prostitution
- deaves1 on CBS Applauds Obamacare Anniversary, Calls WH Stats ‘From Our Research Dept’
- strider on Global Warning=More Prostitution