In 1996, the U.S. Tourism board was abolished. In 2010, Congress (Democrats) created a new tourism board called Brand USA. The 11 board members are appointed by the Commerce Secretary and are all major Democrat donors.
Tax dollars for Democrat tourism cronysby Alain on October 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- midget on Public Podcast: Allen West Discusses Current Politics And Hints About His Future
- idaho_karen on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Dave on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling