The lesson on Islam was taught in a world geography class at Lumberton High School. The teacher brought burqas and other Islamic clothing for the female students to wear. They were also assigned to write an essay based on a Washington Post story that blamed Egypt’s troubles on democracy – instead of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Texas School Makes Female Students Wear Burqas, Taught Jihadists Are Really “Freedom Fighters”by Patricia on February 25, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ConservativeSue on More School Cafeteria Mayhem: FLOTUS Kills The Pink Cookie
- NancyK on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Rob_W on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- ConservativeSue on Feds: Unpopular School Lunches Turn Kids Into Civic-Minded Adults
- ConservativeSue on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii