Congress has allegedly avoided the mythical fiscal cliff (a cliff of their own making), only to find they're now on a collision course with the debt ceiling. Actually, the collision has already taken place, but Timmy Geithner has used his masterful accounting skills and some magic to postpone the economic whiplash we will doubtlessly incur unless Congress jacks up that pesky debt ceiling soon. Republicans are dug in and ready to do battle, demanding spending cuts in return for raising the debt limit. Nonsense, says Nancy Pelosi, no debate or compromise required. Nan claims the President can just hike that debt limit all on his own using the 14th Amendment.
The 14th Amendment For Dummiesby marleed on January 9, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting
- Vintageport on Hawaii Solar Plan
- Pat_S on Amb. Samantha Power To Barnard Graduates: Afghanistan Is Superior To U.S.
- mdannyg on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- RedeemtheTime on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’