Bryan Cranston of Breaking Bad will star in movie about writer Dalton Trumbo who was one of the Hollywood Blacklist 10. Article by Ronald Radosh on the real life of Dalton Trumbo is excellent. Trumbo was an excellent writer, but he was a Communist through and through. Except at the end, he had private misgivings and second thoughts about Communism because of how he was attacked when he wasn't useful to them. Dalton was so freedom loving that he called the FBI and gave it the names of people who wrote to him asking for a copy of his book, Johnny Got His Gun (obviously why Emily Miller of Wash.Times named her book, Emily Got Her Gun). Trumbo said that Arthur Koestler (of Darkness at Noon) was reactionary and untrue. Communist Party members were routinely expelled for using the words, whitewash and black sheep. Irony Alert: Trumbo was attacked for writing that a black child was 'clean'. (He actually did not write that but he was attacked for it. Qualms Joe Biden?)
The Blacklist’s Dalton Trumbo, Behind the Storyby Alain on November 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on New Column! “Obama’s Bizarre Immigration Rules”
- MACVEL on New Column! “Obama’s Bizarre Immigration Rules”
- naga5 on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite
- Maynard on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite
- ancientwrrior on Obama Hits A ‘Double’==> “Lie Of The Year” AND “Joke Of The Year”