Tammy joins the Trifecta gang to discuss a group of Idaho neighbors that have banded together to create a fortress called the Citadel. Firearm training is compulsory, and citizens are expected to be heavily armed. Are the Citadel denizens gun nuts, or the natural consequence of President Obama's legislative agenda?
The Citadel Firearm Commune: Gun Owners Create a Utopian Fortress in Idahoby Patricia on January 17, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- hektor on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- Alain41 on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’
- Alain41 on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting