This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Jonathan ‘Stupid Americans’ Gruber Fired From Mass. Health Connector Board
- Dave on Vanderbilt Law Prof Attempts to Shut Down Pro-Israel Christian Event
- Kitten on As Expected: Obama Vetoes Keystone Pipeline Bill
- Maynard on Vanderbilt Law Prof Attempts to Shut Down Pro-Israel Christian Event
- Kitten on Video: Dems Asked To Name Biggest Mistake POTUS Made In Last Six Years