This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Vintageport on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- midget on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- MACVEL on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Kitten on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Kitten on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.