This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- WalkStar on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- midget on Sophia Loren – Her Way
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”