This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- RedeemtheTime on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- Maynard on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving
- TigerAim on Major Obama bundler and Democrat activist arrested for child rape
- TigerAim on Sen. Schumer: Passing Obamacare in ’09 Was A Mistake, Hurt Democrats
- Rob_W on Lib Site Puts Out Talking Points To Counter “Right-Wing Relatives” On Thanksgiving