This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting
- Vintageport on Hawaii Solar Plan
- Pat_S on Amb. Samantha Power To Barnard Graduates: Afghanistan Is Superior To U.S.
- mdannyg on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- RedeemtheTime on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’