This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Sharyl Attkisson Slams CBS News, Obama Admin’s ‘Chilling Effect’ on Reporting
- Norm on Egyptian Journalist Calls For Israel To Be Sued For Biblical Ten Plagues
- SoCalGal on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Las Vegas!
- Alain41 on Video of the Bundy Ranch confrontation with Forest Ranger brown shirts
- IloiloKano on Egyptian Journalist Calls For Israel To Be Sued For Biblical Ten Plagues