This is an older article, but i have listened to Neal go on about this for years, and i can't say that I would disagree with him. Here is also another link to a similar story from Boortz. http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012/sep/05/democrats-and-their-right-vote/
“There is No Constitutional Right to Vote in a Presidential Election”-Neal Boortzby TheGreenHornet on November 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment
- iris354 on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment
- Cathode Rays on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela
- Maynard on Why millennials will come around on Obamacare
- ancientwrrior on Restoring Faith In America