Black History Month holds deep meaning for Col. Allen B. West, especially given what he learned from his mother and father. West worries about the state of Black America, especially the destruction of the Black nuclear family. West warns that the next generation of Black Americans may be creating a troubling history. Hear why.
What Black History Are We Teaching the Next Generation of Black Americans?by Patricia on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Happy Tuesday: 45 ISIS Fighters Eat Poisoned Meal And Die
- Vintageport on Poll: Israel Losing Support Among U.S. Democrats
- Alain41 on Majority sees Confederate battle flag as symbol of pride
- Maynard on Not. Kidding. Obama Compares Himself To…Ronald Reagan
- Rob_W on ‘Dinner With Hillary’ Contest Changes Rules To Include Illegal Aliens