Black History Month holds deep meaning for Col. Allen B. West, especially given what he learned from his mother and father. West worries about the state of Black America, especially the destruction of the Black nuclear family. West warns that the next generation of Black Americans may be creating a troubling history. Hear why.
What Black History Are We Teaching the Next Generation of Black Americans?by Patricia on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Isaac T on Ozone Hole Part Deux
- ancientwrrior on Obama Channels Joe Biden: Urges Crowd To “Sit Down, Take A Load Off” … One Problem, They Didn’t Have
- USApride on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Obama Channels Joe Biden: Urges Crowd To “Sit Down, Take A Load Off” … One Problem, They Didn’t Have
- Alain41 on Union Diagnosis: Obamacare Irony (Income Inequality Made Worse) Bad For Workers