Black History Month holds deep meaning for Col. Allen B. West, especially given what he learned from his mother and father. West worries about the state of Black America, especially the destruction of the Black nuclear family. West warns that the next generation of Black Americans may be creating a troubling history. Hear why.
What Black History Are We Teaching the Next Generation of Black Americans?by Patricia on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jnnoma8 on WaPo Sinks To New Low, Links Sarah Palin to Waco Biker Shooting
- Vintageport on Hawaii Solar Plan
- Pat_S on Amb. Samantha Power To Barnard Graduates: Afghanistan Is Superior To U.S.
- mdannyg on Obama Regime’s New Target: Movie Theater Popcorn
- RedeemtheTime on Chelsea Clinton Writes Children’s Book About Epidemics and ‘Climate Change’