On Sunday, September 16, Ambassador Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and blamed a now infamous, poorly made anti-Muslim YouTube video for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. She did this with a straight face and virtually NO factual support. . .
When A Woman Does Something Stupid, It’s Not A “Women’s” Issue . . . It’s An Issue Of “STUPIDIby marleed on November 19, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Bill Clinton No Longer ‘Dead Broke,’ Shops Luxury Store Hermès In Paris
- MACVEL on Liberal Fascism Alert: Dem Calls For DOJ Lawsuit Against ‘Climate Change Deniers’
- strider on Free Beacon Reporter Ejected From Meeting by State Department
- ancientwrrior on The book burning begins: Movies, book covers and computer games being banished… calls for taking d
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce Show 6-29-15