On Sunday, September 16, Ambassador Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and blamed a now infamous, poorly made anti-Muslim YouTube video for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. She did this with a straight face and virtually NO factual support. . .
When A Woman Does Something Stupid, It’s Not A “Women’s” Issue . . . It’s An Issue Of “STUPIDIby marleed on November 19, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on The real Rise of the Planet of the Apes
- Chuck on A Cartoon About Israel That Even A Lib Can Understand
- LucyLadley on A Cartoon About Israel That Even A Lib Can Understand
- Alain41 on Joe Carr Reacts to Lamar Alexander’s Shocking Admission
- Cathode Rays on A Cartoon About Israel That Even A Lib Can Understand