On Sunday, September 16, Ambassador Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and blamed a now infamous, poorly made anti-Muslim YouTube video for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. She did this with a straight face and virtually NO factual support. . .
When A Woman Does Something Stupid, It’s Not A “Women’s” Issue . . . It’s An Issue Of “STUPIDIby marleed on November 19, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- New Microagressions: ‘Christmas Vacation,’ ‘I Love Your Shoes,’ ‘Round of Golf’ on
- Obama Official: ‘Citizens’ in ISIS Capital of Raqqa Have ‘Right’ to Use the Internet on
- The Channel Tunnel Invasion on
- Video) Trump Camp Releases First In Series Condemning Hillary’s ‘Legendary’ Lies: Benghazi on
- (Public Podcast) Tammy’s Comments on Brexit Plus a Sneak Peek of Her Monday Column on