On Sunday, September 16, Ambassador Susan Rice went on all five Sunday morning talk shows and blamed a now infamous, poorly made anti-Muslim YouTube video for the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. She did this with a straight face and virtually NO factual support. . .
When A Woman Does Something Stupid, It’s Not A “Women’s” Issue . . . It’s An Issue Of “STUPIDIby marleed on November 19, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on Why Do Police Need 12,000 Bayonets?
- Dave on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”