One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Norm on Egyptian Journalist Calls For Israel To Be Sued For Biblical Ten Plagues
- SoCalGal on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Las Vegas!
- Alain41 on Video of the Bundy Ranch confrontation with Forest Ranger brown shirts
- IloiloKano on Egyptian Journalist Calls For Israel To Be Sued For Biblical Ten Plagues
- Mutnodjmet on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Las Vegas!