One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on UTAH LAWMAKERS CONSIDER RESURRECTING DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD
- Vintageport on Gun Law Off Target
- Cathode Rays on Solar Plant Requesting Fed Grant To Pay Off $1.6 B Fed Loan
- Maynard on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre
- Alain41 on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre