One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- Chuck on Tammy Bruce and Judith Miller re: ISIS
- Alain41 on Video: Baby Elephant Day At The Beach
- Cathode Rays on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- NeverSurrender on Rest of the Show 9-19-14