One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Video: Jimmy Carter Says Obama’s Successes ‘Have Been Minimal’
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 6-30-15
- Alain41 on Not. Kidding. Latest Item From Hillary Website: The Chillary!
- MaryVal on Video: Jimmy Carter Says Obama’s Successes ‘Have Been Minimal’
- LJZumpano on Videos: Tammy on the “Making Money” panel with Charles Payne