One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce Show 7-25-14
- ancientwrrior on Peggy Noonan: “The Crisis on the Border”
- ancientwrrior on Paul Kersey is 40
- linmari on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack
- Alain41 on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack