One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- USApride on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Obama Channels Joe Biden: Urges Crowd To “Sit Down, Take A Load Off” … One Problem, They Didn’t Have
- Alain41 on Union Diagnosis: Obamacare Irony (Income Inequality Made Worse) Bad For Workers
- monkeymom on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- midget on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014