One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Charles_PA on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on Maid fired thanks to Snyderman’s arrogant elitism
- Foreverautumn on Ebola, ISIS… In the Meantime, Michelle Obama Continues to Starve School Kids
- Chuck on Driving warning to all especially hurring to get to a destination during the upcoming holiday.