One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Alain41 on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Alain41 on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Maynard on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- sp3Orbital on Rest of the Show 10-21-14