One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on A real WWE smackdown
- Kimj7157 on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- NancyK on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- midget on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- hbmuzik on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me