One of the most fascinating characteristics of government borrowing – whether at the local, state, or federal level – is that debts contracted over time are obligations tied to specific geographical boundaries but not to the citizens living there when those debts were incurred.
When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens?by mdannyg on December 21, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LJZumpano on Moonbat Moral Equivalence Alert: Alice Walker Begs Alicia Keys to Boycott Israel
- LJZumpano on Daily TAM Briefing 6-18-13
- Maynard on Moonbat Moral Equivalence Alert: Alice Walker Begs Alicia Keys to Boycott Israel
- ancientwrrior on Tammy Bruce Show 6-18-13
- WalkStar on Elbert Guillory – Why I Am a Republican