Victor Davis Hanson: History has shown that a government's redistribution of shrinking wealth, in preference to a private sector's creation of new sources of it, can prove more destructive than even the most deadly enemy.
Why Do Societies Give Up?by TAMocantor on February 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals Name of American ISIS Hostage
- strider on Mitt throws in with the climate fanatics
- ancientwrrior on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes
- hbmuzik on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes
- dennisl59 on NYC Councilman *Destroys* Pro Palestinian Protests In Under 3 Minutes