Victor Davis Hanson: History has shown that a government's redistribution of shrinking wealth, in preference to a private sector's creation of new sources of it, can prove more destructive than even the most deadly enemy.
Why Do Societies Give Up?by TAMocantor on February 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Hillary’s Tell-All Book Will Be Called ‘I Lost,’ er, ‘What Happened’ on
- Ex-Rep. Eric Cantor: Obamacare “Repeal” Was Tactic to Win Elections on
- Scaramucci On Broad Crackdown On Leaks, Warns He’s ‘Front-Stabbing Person’ on
- Chelsea Clinton Attacks Trump’s Transgender Policy, Gets Twitter Smackdown on
- CNN Claims Trump Admin. Crackdown on MS-13 Makes Gang… Stronger on