Victor Davis Hanson: History has shown that a government's redistribution of shrinking wealth, in preference to a private sector's creation of new sources of it, can prove more destructive than even the most deadly enemy.
Why Do Societies Give Up?by TAMocantor on February 14, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Have yourself a very long Christmas Mr. President: Obama prepares for a 17-DAY vacation in Hawaii as
- ancientwrrior on The Stupid Begins to Hurt: New England Utility Rates Soar
- ancientwrrior on Samaritan’s Purse
- ancientwrrior on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- Alain41 on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!