“When the Republican Party sold out the Tea Party, it sold out its soul, and the only driving energy that it had. And there was nothing to replace it with. The Republican Party stopped being the opposition and became a position that it was willing to reposition to get closer to the center. Mitt Romney embodied that willingness to say anything to win and it is exactly that willingness to say anything to win that the public distrusts.”
Why I May Re-Register As an Independentby mmeusa on November 7, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- Shifra on TONIGHT: Obama WH Party with Celebs
- Chuck on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction
- TX Soldier254 on Garcetti Wins Los Angeles Mayor’s Race After Long Battle
- ancientwrrior on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction