“When the Republican Party sold out the Tea Party, it sold out its soul, and the only driving energy that it had. And there was nothing to replace it with. The Republican Party stopped being the opposition and became a position that it was willing to reposition to get closer to the center. Mitt Romney embodied that willingness to say anything to win and it is exactly that willingness to say anything to win that the public distrusts.”
Why I May Re-Register As an Independentby mmeusa on November 7, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Kitten on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy
- deaves1 on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Alain41 on GOPe losing Pennsylvania
- Oldbiker1 on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Alain41 on Good News: Scarborough Says Obama’s “No Strategy” Is A Strong Strategy