“When the Republican Party sold out the Tea Party, it sold out its soul, and the only driving energy that it had. And there was nothing to replace it with. The Republican Party stopped being the opposition and became a position that it was willing to reposition to get closer to the center. Mitt Romney embodied that willingness to say anything to win and it is exactly that willingness to say anything to win that the public distrusts.”
Why I May Re-Register As an Independentby mmeusa on November 7, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce Show 7-25-14
- ancientwrrior on Peggy Noonan: “The Crisis on the Border”
- ancientwrrior on Paul Kersey is 40
- linmari on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack
- Alain41 on IDF Saves Wounded Dog…Hamas Sends Donkey on Suicide Attack