As you read this below, please keep in mind that hollow point ammo is against the Geneva Convention which means it is not used in fighting wars. Therefore this ammo is NOT being acquired to fight against people outside of the United States.
Why is the US Goverment stocking up on guns and ammo?by drforensic on February 4, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- WalkStar on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- midget on Sophia Loren – Her Way
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”