Obamacare has its fingers in a lot of things, and it seems everyone is scrambling to get into position, but nobody knows what that position is or whether it's even possible to get into it. This editorial gives a sense of the big stinking mess that's being dumped upon the nation and the states and the people.
WSJ editorial: The Destructive Scramble to Implement Obamacareby Maynard on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Biden: The Change We Promised In 2008 Never Happened
- Pathman on Rest of the Show 7-23-14
- MACVEL on Rest of the Show 7-23-14
- Dave on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- Shifra on Bill Whittle: The Case for Israel