The Republicans have thus far failed to rein in spending. Some of you may say they caved in, but I'd say they were in high-profile battles that couldn't be won. However, the sequester which the Democrats are screaming about will actually do some good. It's not as dramatic as the “fiscal cliff”, but it will cut back in an achievable way. Read this article to understand.
WSJ explains the utility of “The Unscary Sequester”by Maynard on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- PaigeMJ on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- dennisl59 on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- Dave on Treasury Secretary: Don’t Worry, Most Of Money We Give Iran Won’t Fund Terror
- Alain41 on FLOTUS Speaks At Museum Opening, Pulls Out Race Card