The Republicans have thus far failed to rein in spending. Some of you may say they caved in, but I'd say they were in high-profile battles that couldn't be won. However, the sequester which the Democrats are screaming about will actually do some good. It's not as dramatic as the “fiscal cliff”, but it will cut back in an achievable way. Read this article to understand.
WSJ explains the utility of “The Unscary Sequester”by Maynard on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Maynard on Supreme Court Says States May End Affirmative Action
- Isaac T on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol
- Alain41 on Cost of The Obamas’ Three-Day 2013 Ireland Trip: $7,921,638
- Alain41 on Someone’s Drunk at the FDA. Feds Approve Powdered Alcohol