The Republicans have thus far failed to rein in spending. Some of you may say they caved in, but I'd say they were in high-profile battles that couldn't be won. However, the sequester which the Democrats are screaming about will actually do some good. It's not as dramatic as the “fiscal cliff”, but it will cut back in an achievable way. Read this article to understand.
WSJ explains the utility of “The Unscary Sequester”by Maynard on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- More Parkland Heroes: JROTC Students Shielded Classmates With Kevlar on
- Tammy Bruce Show 2-15-18 on
- Liz ‘Fauxcahontas’ Warren Skips Tribal Nations Policy Summit =>Update: Liz Shows Up! on
- Liberal Group With Ties to Obama, Hillary Calls To Restrict Overseas US Military Voting on
- Dogs Meant For Soup At Winter Olympics in South Korea Rescued on