The Republicans have thus far failed to rein in spending. Some of you may say they caved in, but I'd say they were in high-profile battles that couldn't be won. However, the sequester which the Democrats are screaming about will actually do some good. It's not as dramatic as the “fiscal cliff”, but it will cut back in an achievable way. Read this article to understand.
WSJ explains the utility of “The Unscary Sequester”by Maynard on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- dennisl59 on After doubling down on anti-Abbott ad, Davis falls back on human props in wheelchairs.
- Alain41 on MANHUNT: Terror Attack On Canadian Parliament; One Soldier Dead