The Republicans have thus far failed to rein in spending. Some of you may say they caved in, but I'd say they were in high-profile battles that couldn't be won. However, the sequester which the Democrats are screaming about will actually do some good. It's not as dramatic as the “fiscal cliff”, but it will cut back in an achievable way. Read this article to understand.
WSJ explains the utility of “The Unscary Sequester”by Maynard on February 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Video: Egyptian Journalists Mock Obama’s ‘Climate Change’ Speech
- GiMiller on Pelosi: We’re Beating Isis – On Twitter
- Di Grace on Little Girl’s Temper Tantrum at the White House Leaves President Obama Speechless
- Alain41 on ‘Zionists of America’ President Slams Obama’s Synagogue Speech
- Cathode Rays on Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview