This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Susan on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Dave on Obama Told the Truth – No Strategy also no intelligence or protection for Americans
- dachiemama on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- TigerAim on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- ancientwrrior on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something