This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Solar Plant Requesting Fed Grant To Pay Off $1.6 B Fed Loan
- Maynard on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre
- Alain41 on BBC Anti-Israel Bias In Coverage Of Jerusalem Synagogue Massacre
- Kitten on Gun Law Off Target
- dennisl59 on Chi-Com’s Hack NOAA Weather Systems~!