This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Chuck on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on Yay! Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet
- ancientwrrior on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog