This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- dachiemama on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- midget on Why did civilization lag in Africa?
- strider on Why did civilization lag in Africa?
- Alain41 on No warrant, No immunity
- Chuck on Tammy Bruce and Judith Miller re: ISIS