This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Iran Confiscates Dogs in Crackdown on ‘Vulgar Western Culture’ of Canine Ownership on
- New Microagressions: ‘Christmas Vacation,’ ‘I Love Your Shoes,’ ‘Round of Golf’ on
- Obama Official: ‘Citizens’ in ISIS Capital of Raqqa Have ‘Right’ to Use the Internet on
- The Channel Tunnel Invasion on
- Video) Trump Camp Releases First In Series Condemning Hillary’s ‘Legendary’ Lies: Benghazi on