This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Tammy on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- 1ntbtn on Samantha Power: From ‘Hillary’s A Monster’ To ‘Hillary Would Be Awesome POTUS’
- 1ntbtn on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- Chuck on Paul Krugman Decries ‘Income Inequality,’ Accepts Professorship for $225K
- Chuck on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral