This editorial summarizes the terrifying numbers. We are living in a fantasy world, relying upon grandiose promises that are mathematically impossible to keep. And any politician that dares speak the truth is shunned.
WSJ: Federal Unfunded Liabilities of $87 Trillionby Maynard on November 26, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview
- pamelarice on Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview
- Teri on Public Podcast: Carly Fiorina Interview
- Vintageport on Feds: You Want S’mores? Skip Marshmallows, Use Yogurt Instead
- PJH91321 on Tammy Bruce Show 5-26-15