This editorial makes some interesting observations. Taranto recalls how, in 2008, Obama distanced himself from Rev. Wright by saying, in essence, that he hadn't really known the man, and was quite shocked by what Wright was saying. Now he comes out of the debate saying he lost because the man he debated wasn't the Romney he knew. Who, Taranto asks, should Obama know better than Wright and Romney; two men who are so important in his life? How can Obama lead the nation when he demonstrates such blindness? It's a question worth exploring.
WSJ’s James Taranto’s note on Obama’s ignorance of peopleby Maynard on October 6, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- ConservativeSue on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Mary on DOJ Targeted Fox News’ James Rosen. Even MSM Outraged.
- naga5 on Tammy Bruce Show 5-20-13
- Kitten on Johnny Phillips’ Column At Daily Beast: “Los Angeles Politics Needs More Women”