The Yangtze river, known as the golden watercourse, has turned red. Pollution is viewed as the likely reason. The Yangtze is the world's 3rd longest river and is estimated to be responsible for 20% of China's economic vitality.
Yangtze river turns redby Alain on September 11, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- sandyl on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- groundpounder67 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson’s Computers Compromised
- bamconola on Welcome to TAM Chat!