It is now time to make a list. Every day there seems to be something new coming out of the corrupt regime now in control in our capitol city. We also must not lose sight of the most important of these issues with “leaks” of less value in the scope of the law. We must demand that our representatives, who are sworn to uphold the Law and the Constitution, do their duty in investigating these issues; thoroughly. Whether you are Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian; Black, White, Brown, Purple, Green…you are an AMERICAN.
I’m going to attempt to rate these in order and will enjoy your feedback. Which do you think should top the list? Have I missed any?
- Benghazi remains at the top of the list. We lost four Americans to a terror attack by al Qaeda and nothing has been done to bring the attackers to justice. Neither has anything been done to prosecute or at least reprimand those responsible for not heeding the warnings of danger from our Ambassador, nor for those who made the decision not to send them help during the attack.
- Fast and Furious – what has happened to this investigation where we lost a border guard? God only knows how many other people died with firearms distributed purposefully by the DOJ, ATF? Most of us know why this was done, to help bolster the need to take our firearms and trounce the second amendment, but it backfired on them! (pun intended)
- IRS Targeting of Conservatives – It seems that this really began after the 2010 Tea Party victories in the mid-term elections. The meme that this was done by low-level employees in Cincinnati is ridiculous and portrays exactly how ignorant the Obama regime believes the citizens of this country are. Lois Lerner can no longer legally plead “the 5th” because she testified in her statement before Congress. She is still on the payroll and has complete access to IRS files. Computer Access Not Restricted, Lerner Continues to Log In to IRS System http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/350700/computer-access-not-restricted-lerner-continues-log-irs-system-eliana-johnson Get Lerner, Former IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman (who visited the White House over 150 times) and the people thrown under the bus in Cincinnati back under oath and make them testify or be in contempt of Congress.
- AP and Rosen Reporter Targeting – Fox News reporter James Rosen was targeted because this administration (small ‘a’ on purpose) does not like any actual investigative reporting. Why they did this to the AP, which has been in their pocket, who knows…paranoia comes to mind.
- NSA Data Mining – we’ll have to see how far this goes, but if it includes gathering of credit card purchases and emails; it IS a big deal.
- EPA – fake email accounts and awards should be enough to fire Lisa Jackson, but she’ll probably be promoted if Obama holds to his current policy. Solyndra and other “fake” green companies receiving billions of taxpayer money is the bigger deal here – response: crickets.
- HSA – ObamaCare and Sebelius; where to start here…maybe this should be at the top of the list because it is going to change America forever if it is not repealed completely. Kathleen Sebelius has been raising funds and using tax funds to promote this great lie: illegal. Does anybody give a damn in Washington, DC?
Okay so – maybe number 7 is number 1…I guess DeathCare ObamaCare did come first. Hmmm – Fast and Furious happened before Benghazi and people died also – we have no idea how many…one thing for sure Watergate would not be #1 or #2.
Can’t wait to hear what you think TAMs.