Just a note that we’ve been doing some blog updates and some slight re-design. This may affect TAM login and the podcast pages for a period of time. Just to let you know, it’s not you, it’s us 🙂 Thanks for your patience. This work will be completed at some point Sunday.
Thanks for your comments! That’s very sweet of you 🙂
Here’s a little rundown of what we did this weekend:
1) We extended the number of blog posts on the main page. Before it was 8, now it’s 24. So this way you can keep scrolling and you don’t need to click to a second page for more stories.
2) In the banner, you’ll notice we finally updated the show announcement, noting the new time of 4-6pm PT.
3) You will notice a few changes in the right hand column. Mostly clean up work, but we created a little box for the subscriber and social media stuff, that’s right there at the top of the column. Just makes the column look a bit more spiffy.
4) We made the Music Widget look a little fancier.
5) The News Wire now has slots for 10 headlines a=instead of 8.
6) In the inner workings, we fixed a couple of bugs that impacted how fast the pages load. You will likely not see a big difference, but too much memory was being taken up with certain actions internally so we fixed it.
7) We updated WordPress.
That’s it. I hope there wasn’t any disruption for you, and thanks for being patient 🙂
Thank You for the extra work Gina, to make the TAM experience even better!!
Thanks, Gina. We appreciate all you do for us!
Thanks for all you do, Gina!
Can’t enter the Tamwire this Monday morning. Assume that you’re completing the site improvements. But want to make sure that you are aware of, Operation Cheddar! Op Cheddar is the nickname given to the WH electronic Big Block of Cheese Day that will be held on Wednesday for public comments on SOTU.
Amazing how just a few tweeks makes the visual and functional experience better, kinda like cleaning your windows. thanks for the work you do Gina =^)
The site looks great Gina. I have a question. I wanted to put a story in the Tamwire but I don’t see an entry link to do so. Help? You can send a reply to [email protected]. Thanks as always for everything. 🙂
Gina, I have tried to get into chat for a few weeks now and it will not let me. The ‘ you do not have access to this account comes up ‘. I am able to comment but cannot join the chat. Appreciate any help 🙂
Can get into Tamwire now. Great!
Not sure that you need the 2nd entry point to the Tamwire at the bottom of the music widget. Also, at the top of music widget, it says, Headlines from Tams.
Would like to see some new posts on the TamWire, since the 25th of January.
Tammy’s music app has links belonging to the TAM Wire. Was this done on purpose?
Hi Gina – can you help me with some hints? I updated iTunes on Windows and Tammy’s podcasts are no longer available to me since I joined; when I select ‘add old episodes’ they are no longer displayed… HELP!!!