This writer observes the “No Hate” signs springing up in his neighborhood are in fact hateful and divisive. We've pointed out this sort of thing as “virtue signalling”, but in fact it's “vice signalling”, implicitly but clearly sending the message that those who fail to embrace this message are bad people.
An interesting editorial insight: “Virtual signalling” is actually “vice signalling”by Maynard on December 13, 2018
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dem Who Was On ‘Nation of Islam’ Radio Show To Head Hate Group Investigation on
- Update: Saudi Arabia ‘Candy Statue’ Removed From Ground Zero After Backlash on
- CNN Fail: Commentators *Outraged* Over Trump’s ‘Melania Salad’ Joke on
- MSNBC’s Mika: This Is The Time For Our Enemies To Act Against Us on
- Evening Update 1-14-19 on