There was a deadly race riot in Aug. 1917, in Houston, Texas. Subsequently, over 100 Buffalo Soldiers were arrested/court martialed. 19 were hanged. Allegation is that Justice was not served in the trials due to inflamed public passion.
Should 1917 Buffalo Soldiers be Pardonedby Alain on November 26, 2018
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dems on WH Meeting: Suspiciously Closed Curtains, Chair Placement! on
- North Carolina Town Sues Car Dealership For Flying Massive American Flag on
- Ocasio-Cortez Calls For End To ‘Colonial’ Approach To… Cauliflower on
- Swalwell’s Finances: Credit Card Debt, Cashed-Out Pension, Student Loans on
- Tammy Bruce Show 5-21-19 on