Most recycling material goes to China because of the cheap labor cost to sort out the bad material. China is greatly decreasing the amount of recycling that it will accept, especially plastics. Will have to pay more to sort here or material will just go to landfills. Like much of Green Energy, electric cars, Recycling has to be subsidized (in this case by cheap overseas labor) in order to be competitive economically.
Trash Recyclingby Alain on March 10, 2019
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Israeli Diplomats Praise Ric Grenell As Most Significant US Ambassador on
- Trump Announces US To Designate Antifa As Terrorist Organization on
- Hillary’s Attempted Slam of Trump’s Riot Tweet Ends in Epic Backfire on
- Video: Biden Compares COVID-19 Drug To Poison… ‘C’mon, Man!’ on
- Evening Update 5-20-20 on