Being a '70s prog-rock geek, I came across this article about a 1987 Genesis concert held in West Berlin. The promoter, who wanted to do his part to help bring down the Iron Curtain, strategically pointed the stage and speakers towards East Berlin, and the young caged Germans responded.
1987: When rock was about freedom, not Obamaby flaggman on January 23, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- pamelarice on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- larrygeary on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction
- midget on Fort Hood Update: Maniac Becomes Own Lawyer~!
- midget on TONIGHT: Obama WH Party with Celebs
- larrygeary on Allen West On UK Islamist Terror Attack: “See What Appeasement Gets You?”