Being a '70s prog-rock geek, I came across this article about a 1987 Genesis concert held in West Berlin. The promoter, who wanted to do his part to help bring down the Iron Curtain, strategically pointed the stage and speakers towards East Berlin, and the young caged Germans responded.
1987: When rock was about freedom, not Obamaby flaggman on January 23, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Vanderbilt Law Prof Attempts to Shut Down Pro-Israel Christian Event
- Cathode Rays on Jonathan ‘Stupid Americans’ Gruber Fired From Mass. Health Connector Board
- Karan on Video: Tammy Bruce at CPAC 2015
- hbmuzik on Video: Tammy Bruce at CPAC 2015
- strider on Barbara Boxer: Those ‘Wascally Wepublicans’ Would’ve Deported My Mother!