Being a '70s prog-rock geek, I came across this article about a 1987 Genesis concert held in West Berlin. The promoter, who wanted to do his part to help bring down the Iron Curtain, strategically pointed the stage and speakers towards East Berlin, and the young caged Germans responded.
1987: When rock was about freedom, not Obamaby flaggman on January 23, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Goofy site: University Title Generator. Every visit generates a new job title! on
- Obama Goes Abroad, Criticizes USA. Again. on
- State Dept Sets New Single-Day Record for Syrian Migrant Approvals on
- Target Stock Plummets 12 Percent, CEO Blames Stormy Weather on
- VA Sec Compares Wait Times at VA to Waiting for a Ride at Disneyland on