Being a '70s prog-rock geek, I came across this article about a 1987 Genesis concert held in West Berlin. The promoter, who wanted to do his part to help bring down the Iron Curtain, strategically pointed the stage and speakers towards East Berlin, and the young caged Germans responded.
1987: When rock was about freedom, not Obamaby flaggman on January 23, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Obama Lectures Germany: ‘False Comfort’ To Turn To People Who Share Your Culture on
- Relive the Sinking of the Titanic on
- Chris Matthews Calls Fiorina ‘Loser’ After His Wife Loses Md. Race on
- About Time: Veterans Could Go Anywhere for Care Under McCain Bill on
- Taliban Bomber Accidentally Triggers Explosives Early, Killing Himself & 8 Other Terrorists on