In 2004 Bloomberg was told that NYC could not handle a storm like Sandy. Major infrastruce changes needed to be made. What did Bloomberg do? Got rid of salt and sugar and large sodas. After all, what you eat is more important than actually protecting the city. Since he expects the Fed Govt to pay for any damage, he has had no incentive to develop a long term resturcturing of the city.
2004 Warning to NYC- Your infrastructure is failingby LJZumpano on November 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- Alain41 on Video: Baby Elephant Day At The Beach
- strider on F-18s Training in Death Valley Buzz Hikers Who Geek-Out Like Teen Girls at a One Direction Concert
- Alain41 on Kilroy was here!
- Dave on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’