In 2004 Bloomberg was told that NYC could not handle a storm like Sandy. Major infrastruce changes needed to be made. What did Bloomberg do? Got rid of salt and sugar and large sodas. After all, what you eat is more important than actually protecting the city. Since he expects the Fed Govt to pay for any damage, he has had no incentive to develop a long term resturcturing of the city.
2004 Warning to NYC- Your infrastructure is failingby LJZumpano on November 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- LJZumpano on Christie Reelection Backed By Democrats
- Samster1 on Tea Party Protests IRS Tomorrow, Tuesday 5/21, Noon Your Local Time
- Alain41 on Allen West On UK Islamist Terror Attack: “See What Appeasement Gets You?”
- pamelarice on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- larrygeary on PALIN: Going Rogue in the Wrong Direction