In 2004 Bloomberg was told that NYC could not handle a storm like Sandy. Major infrastruce changes needed to be made. What did Bloomberg do? Got rid of salt and sugar and large sodas. After all, what you eat is more important than actually protecting the city. Since he expects the Fed Govt to pay for any damage, he has had no incentive to develop a long term resturcturing of the city.
2004 Warning to NYC- Your infrastructure is failingby LJZumpano on November 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alan K. Henderson on TSA. Sock Monkey. Toy Gun. What Could Go Wrong?
- Pathman on ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star: “They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn’t Offend Muslims”
- Maynard on OMG! Our Malignant Narcissist-in-Chief Strikes Again, This Time On Pearl Harbor Day
- ancientwrrior on TSA. Sock Monkey. Toy Gun. What Could Go Wrong?
- Squirrel on USAF Holiday Flash Mob