Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Heartwarming Story
- MACVEL on Support Tammy Radio & Blog: Become a Subscriber!
- Gordon on William Shatner wants to raise $30 B for water pipeline WA to CA
- TheGreenHornet on Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion’
- n9zf on Sale of Uranium Company to Russia Connected to Clinton Foundation Donors