Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on WSJ: Barack Obama As ‘President George Costanza’
- Cathode Rays on Islamic Tribunal Confirmed in Texas
- Dave on Caddell: “Never Seen A President Occupying Himself In His Own Fantasy World”
- Shifra on Caddell: “Never Seen A President Occupying Himself In His Own Fantasy World”
- Kitten on Harry Reid Now Demands Amendment Votes He Blocked For Past 8 Years