Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- pilgrim5 on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- NancyK on Happy Birthday Tammy!
- TigerAim on Tammy Bruce Show 8-21-14
- Alain41 on Student Kicked Out Of Class For Saying “Bless You” To Sneezing Classmate
- Dave on Student Kicked Out Of Class For Saying “Bless You” To Sneezing Classmate