Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- No, Sen. Richard Blumenthal, Trump Immigration Policy is *Not* Like the Holocaust on
- Outrage Over Photo of Prince George Playing With a Toy Gun on
- Israeli Kids Counter Gaza Fire-Kites With Peace Balloons on
- Trump Supporter Displays ‘Keep America Great’ Banner at De Niro’s Broadway Musical on
- Elizabeth Warren ‘Filled With Terror’ At Midterms Going Trump’s Way on