Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City