Britain's 80 million ash trees are being killed by a fungus brought in with imported trees from east Europe. Worst tree kill in Britain since Dutch elm disease. Britain's nursery owners asked for an import ban some years ago – didn't happen. Fingers crossed that responsible U.S. agencies don't allow the same to happen here.
Britain’s ash is getting hauledby Alain on December 13, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Pat_S on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Shifra on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Cathode Rays on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Cathode Rays on Ben Sasse Is The New Republican Voice
- Alain41 on Ben Sasse Is The New Republican Voice