Some of the funds required to add 300 or more hours to the school calendar will come from shifting resources from existing federal programs, making use of the flexibility granted by waivers to No Child Left Behind. All five states taking part in the initiative have received waivers from the Education Department.
Colorado One Of 5 States To Increase Class Time In Some Schoolsby tamcat on December 3, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ‘Heartwarming’ Story: Former Campaign Mgr Reminisces: “The Hillary I Know” on
- Cherokee Genealogist: No Evidence to Support Liz Warren’s ‘Racist Grandparents’ Story on
- Award for Most Nonsensical Sign At Anti-Gun Rally Goes to… on
- Weekend Update 3-18-18 on
- Bad News: Matt Damon Is Not Moving to Australia To Run Away From Trump on