Some of the funds required to add 300 or more hours to the school calendar will come from shifting resources from existing federal programs, making use of the flexibility granted by waivers to No Child Left Behind. All five states taking part in the initiative have received waivers from the Education Department.
Colorado One Of 5 States To Increase Class Time In Some Schoolsby tamcat on December 3, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hbmuzik on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Maynard on Video: Tammy on Fox Discusses Congressional Action on VA Crisis
- Squirrel on Tammy Bruce Show 7-25-14
- ConservativeSue on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- midget on Debunking the Palestine Lie