Some of the funds required to add 300 or more hours to the school calendar will come from shifting resources from existing federal programs, making use of the flexibility granted by waivers to No Child Left Behind. All five states taking part in the initiative have received waivers from the Education Department.
Colorado One Of 5 States To Increase Class Time In Some Schoolsby tamcat on December 3, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- WalkStar on The Award For Outstanding Feminist Icon Goes To…Miss Piggy!
- hbmuzik on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Shifra on WH Celebrates Teachers’ Appreciation Week With Pic Of…POTUS
- Shifra on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces
- Kitten on Next Fed Targets: Ceiling Fans, Ice Makers, Fake Fireplaces