Some of the funds required to add 300 or more hours to the school calendar will come from shifting resources from existing federal programs, making use of the flexibility granted by waivers to No Child Left Behind. All five states taking part in the initiative have received waivers from the Education Department.
Colorado One Of 5 States To Increase Class Time In Some Schoolsby tamcat on December 3, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jimmer on Obama, Cruz On Short List For ‘Person of the Year’
- jimmer on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- SoCalGal on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- KCBob4Tam on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- FrankRemley on Obama Advisor: If You Want To Pay More For Your Doctor, You Can Do That