Some of the funds required to add 300 or more hours to the school calendar will come from shifting resources from existing federal programs, making use of the flexibility granted by waivers to No Child Left Behind. All five states taking part in the initiative have received waivers from the Education Department.
Colorado One Of 5 States To Increase Class Time In Some Schoolsby tamcat on December 3, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- barjo4 on Unaccountable Hillary
- Cathode Rays on I miss The Waltons
- Dave on Moonbat Iraqi Official: Israel Responsible For ISIS Destruction Of Ancient Artifacts
- Shifra on Your Morning Coffee…And Women’s History
- Cathode Rays on Inspector Clouseau 2.0: Suspects Sought In 1982 Paris Attack On Jewish Deli