Speaking before the Detroit City Council on Tuesday, Councilwoman JoAnn Watson said President Barack Obama owes the ailing city a government bailout because its residents supported him in the 2012 presidential election.
Detroit Councilwoman’s Actual Rant: We Voted for You, Obama, Now Give Us Some of That Gov’t ‘Bacon’by mdannyg on December 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Tammy on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- 1ntbtn on Samantha Power: From ‘Hillary’s A Monster’ To ‘Hillary Would Be Awesome POTUS’
- 1ntbtn on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral
- Chuck on Paul Krugman Decries ‘Income Inequality,’ Accepts Professorship for $225K
- Chuck on Obama Goes Golfing, Skips Aunt Zeituni’s Funeral