Speaking before the Detroit City Council on Tuesday, Councilwoman JoAnn Watson said President Barack Obama owes the ailing city a government bailout because its residents supported him in the 2012 presidential election.
Detroit Councilwoman’s Actual Rant: We Voted for You, Obama, Now Give Us Some of That Gov’t ‘Bacon’by mdannyg on December 5, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Trump Wins Indiana; Exit Polls Say Voters Feel “Angry” & “Betrayed” by GOP on
- Obama’s Wish For Osama bin Laden’s Last Moments on
- ‘Burning Man for the 1%’: the desert party for the tech elite, with Eric Schmidt in a top hat on
- Washington Post: ‘Bin Laden family’s huge company faces its worst crisis since 9/11’ on
- Intern Czar? Hillary Says She’ll Give Bill A White House Job on