Well Tams this is what I have been worried about for some time…The Government wants to regulate the “use” of the internet. There are so many veiled threats in this very short statement by Big Sis that it is quite scary. Of course, as always, they are doing it for the children which of course is absurd. All my children grew up using the Net and they are all fine normal adults with normal lives. There are already plenty of parental controls available to restrict and monitor Kids internet access, the most important being, parents responsibility to pay attention and be a parent. This is just a gambit to begin Government control over Internet content and control of information and communication. We need to stay on top of this as most likely it will either emerge as bill passed in the dead of night, or worse, another Executive order.
Disturbing – Janet Napolitano: Internet users need to practice good ‘cyber-hygiene’by Timbo on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Squirrel on The Stupid Begins to Hurt: New England Utility Rates Soar
- Maynard on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- dennisl59 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- Alain41 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- strider on The Stupid Begins to Hurt: New England Utility Rates Soar