Certainly everyone is aware that someone in the “fighter jet dispersement” department of our federal government has decided to gift 16 F-16s to Egypt. If you can figure out why anyone would think that's a good idea, I need to hear from you . . . but I digress!
F-16s For Ye, But Not For Theeby marleed on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Teri on Florida Secretary of NOW Mocks Joni Ernst…With Plastic Bags Over Her Shoes
- hbmuzik on Caption This! Why So Sad Jen?
- dennisl59 on Caddell: “Never Seen A President Occupying Himself In His Own Fantasy World”
- strider on Florida Secretary of NOW Mocks Joni Ernst…With Plastic Bags Over Her Shoes
- Alain41 on Fox’s Adam Housley Goes After White House Comments That Taliban Is Not A Terrorist Group