Certainly everyone is aware that someone in the “fighter jet dispersement” department of our federal government has decided to gift 16 F-16s to Egypt. If you can figure out why anyone would think that's a good idea, I need to hear from you . . . but I digress!
F-16s For Ye, But Not For Theeby marleed on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- deaves1 on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- Shifra on Normalizing Relations With Cuba Is Bad For The Environment
- dennisl59 on Sony Corporate Hacked~!
- Vintageport on Obama Joke Calling Our Troops ‘Santa in Fatigues’ Silences Audience
- Norm on Sept. 11 Detainees in Guantanamo Get Copies of CIA “Torture” Report