Certainly everyone is aware that someone in the “fighter jet dispersement” department of our federal government has decided to gift 16 F-16s to Egypt. If you can figure out why anyone would think that's a good idea, I need to hear from you . . . but I digress!
F-16s For Ye, But Not For Theeby marleed on February 6, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- RedMoonProject on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- Alain41 on This Week’s Column: “How ISIS Already Threatens America”
- pamelarice on Special Needs Students’ Food Cart Canceled. Great Job, FLOTUS!
- dachiemama on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”
- midget on Why did civilization lag in Africa?