In an effort to apply the principle of chopping heads off the tallest poppies, New Jersey Assemblyman Peter Barnes floats the idea of moving away from the state's long tradition of local “home rule” by creating a state agency to “guide” the rebuilding of damaged homes and businesses. State authority is needed Barnes says because of the “haphazard fashion” towns are going about rebuilding.
For New Jersey post-Sandy rebuilding, only state oversight will do, says Dem Assemblymanby PopArt on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- More Parkland Heroes: JROTC Students Shielded Classmates With Kevlar on
- Tammy Bruce Show 2-15-18 on
- Liz ‘Fauxcahontas’ Warren Skips Tribal Nations Policy Summit =>Update: Liz Shows Up! on
- Liberal Group With Ties to Obama, Hillary Calls To Restrict Overseas US Military Voting on
- Dogs Meant For Soup At Winter Olympics in South Korea Rescued on