In an effort to apply the principle of chopping heads off the tallest poppies, New Jersey Assemblyman Peter Barnes floats the idea of moving away from the state's long tradition of local “home rule” by creating a state agency to “guide” the rebuilding of damaged homes and businesses. State authority is needed Barnes says because of the “haphazard fashion” towns are going about rebuilding.
For New Jersey post-Sandy rebuilding, only state oversight will do, says Dem Assemblymanby PopArt on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- dennisl59 on After doubling down on anti-Abbott ad, Davis falls back on human props in wheelchairs.
- Alain41 on MANHUNT: Terror Attack On Canadian Parliament; One Soldier Dead
- Isaac T on Why the Teenage Girls of Europe Are Joining ISIS