In an effort to apply the principle of chopping heads off the tallest poppies, New Jersey Assemblyman Peter Barnes floats the idea of moving away from the state's long tradition of local “home rule” by creating a state agency to “guide” the rebuilding of damaged homes and businesses. State authority is needed Barnes says because of the “haphazard fashion” towns are going about rebuilding.
For New Jersey post-Sandy rebuilding, only state oversight will do, says Dem Assemblymanby PopArt on January 7, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 6-30-15
- Alain41 on Not. Kidding. Latest Item From Hillary Website: The Chillary!
- MaryVal on Video: Jimmy Carter Says Obama’s Successes ‘Have Been Minimal’
- LJZumpano on Videos: Tammy on the “Making Money” panel with Charles Payne
- Cathode Rays on Appreciation: Patrick Macnee