“The President and Mrs. Obama typically host a White House reception for Hanukkah, but the event has not yet been announced. The National Menorah will be lit on Sunday at 4:00 PM on the Ellipse behind the White House in a ceremony that dates back to the Carter Administration, but the President will not attend.
Hanukkah At The White Houseby marleed on December 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- angelaisms on Blah Blah Alert: Obama Drones On, Kid Interviewer Cuts Him Off
- MaryVal on It’s a Princess! Kate Gives Birth to George’s Little Sister
- Alain41 on Obama nixes 401K style retirement plans for troops
- cbldski on Video: Rioter’s Mom Gives Him A Smackdown
- Teri on It’s a Princess! Kate Gives Birth to George’s Little Sister