“The President and Mrs. Obama typically host a White House reception for Hanukkah, but the event has not yet been announced. The National Menorah will be lit on Sunday at 4:00 PM on the Ellipse behind the White House in a ceremony that dates back to the Carter Administration, but the President will not attend.
Hanukkah At The White Houseby marleed on December 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Majority sees Confederate battle flag as symbol of pride
- Maynard on Not. Kidding. Obama Compares Himself To…Ronald Reagan
- Rob_W on ‘Dinner With Hillary’ Contest Changes Rules To Include Illegal Aliens
- Rob_W on Happy 4th of July Everyone!
- strider on Poll: Israel Losing Support Among U.S. Democrats