“The President and Mrs. Obama typically host a White House reception for Hanukkah, but the event has not yet been announced. The National Menorah will be lit on Sunday at 4:00 PM on the Ellipse behind the White House in a ceremony that dates back to the Carter Administration, but the President will not attend.
Hanukkah At The White Houseby marleed on December 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Isaac T on USAF Holiday Flash Mob
- ancientwrrior on After Snubbing Thatcher Funeral, Obama & Michelle to Visit South Africa for Mandela
- ancientwrrior on German Model Wonderland
- Alain41 on Rest of the Show 12-4-13
- jnnoma8 on Wow. Clinton: Mandela Helped Me Forgive GOP For Impeachment