“The President and Mrs. Obama typically host a White House reception for Hanukkah, but the event has not yet been announced. The National Menorah will be lit on Sunday at 4:00 PM on the Ellipse behind the White House in a ceremony that dates back to the Carter Administration, but the President will not attend.
Hanukkah At The White Houseby marleed on December 9, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on The Compulsion to Confess: Udall: “We judge people by the content of their color”
- LJZumpano on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- midget on Former CNN, Fox News Anchor Terry Keenan Dies at 53
- Chuck on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on Yay! Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet