After a very difficult two weeks, much rumination and no one to talk to, this was my heartfelt reaction to the three storms of Election Week 2012. I received some very positive responses (Mr.L incorporated my post in a recent video) but also some cynical and mean-spirited ones. Guess which ones were from Lithuanian “friends” whose parents and grandparents fled Soviet communism or were murdered in the process… Fascinating phenomenon similar to that of Jewish liberals for whom the Democratic party and liberalism are more important than heritage, religion, or critical thinking (Shifra!). I invite all TAMs to comment on my Facebook page as I am certain your input would be more intellectual and thoughtful than the facile, mocking, accusatory “sour grapes” comment. Would also appreciate some great new Facebook friends.
My Post-Election Facebook Postby vitadMD on November 15, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on Obama Violates Marine Umbrella Protocol
- midget on Obama Violates Marine Umbrella Protocol
- midget on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller
- Dave on 2013 Shows Eery Parallels To 1913, The Year 20th Century Began To Unravel
- Dave on The Smug, Arrogant Face of Obama’s IRS: Steve Miller