While politicians have kept the focus on the fiscal cliff and displaced anger toward law-abiding citizens who own guns, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) was able to quietly overturn longstanding precedents to give unions some Christmas gifts that will ultimately hand them a windfall.
Obama’s NLRB Plays Santa to Unionsby Patricia on December 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Jonathan ‘Stupid Americans’ Gruber Fired From Mass. Health Connector Board
- Dave on Vanderbilt Law Prof Attempts to Shut Down Pro-Israel Christian Event
- Kitten on As Expected: Obama Vetoes Keystone Pipeline Bill
- Maynard on Vanderbilt Law Prof Attempts to Shut Down Pro-Israel Christian Event
- Kitten on Video: Dems Asked To Name Biggest Mistake POTUS Made In Last Six Years