While politicians have kept the focus on the fiscal cliff and displaced anger toward law-abiding citizens who own guns, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) was able to quietly overturn longstanding precedents to give unions some Christmas gifts that will ultimately hand them a windfall.
Obama’s NLRB Plays Santa to Unionsby Patricia on December 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City