While politicians have kept the focus on the fiscal cliff and displaced anger toward law-abiding citizens who own guns, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) was able to quietly overturn longstanding precedents to give unions some Christmas gifts that will ultimately hand them a windfall.
Obama’s NLRB Plays Santa to Unionsby Patricia on December 30, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- naga5 on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite
- Maynard on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite
- ancientwrrior on Obama Hits A ‘Double’==> “Lie Of The Year” AND “Joke Of The Year”
- ancientwrrior on Video of Eight Year Old Son of Fallen Soldier Goes Viral
- ancientwrrior on Teachers Follow All the Rules, And Student Gets Frostbite