City of Philadelphia has announced that it will stop working with Catholic Social Services for finding foster homes. Article states because of Catholic teaching on sexuality. I assume that means CSS wouldn't place children in foster Gay households. No Gay household has filed suit over CSS. Article does not state if other Philly foster home providers do such placements. Philly has a desperate need for foster homes. It's for the children.
Philly Boos Foster Catholic Parentsby Alain on May 22, 2018
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Headline Fails: BBC, ‘Irish Times’ Display Their Anti-Israel Bias on
- Weekend Update 8-12-18 on
- CNN’s Acosta Is Accused of ‘Performance Journalism.’ Pic Backfires ‘Bigly’ on
- Melania Trump’s Parents Become U.S. Citizens. Libs Have Meltdown on
- Report That Makes You Go Yay! Trump Plans Rollback of Incandescent Light Bulb Ban on