The time to decide is now. We need to accept the fact that we lost a battle, but not accept the methods and instruments by which we were defeated. The war continues. If we allow the questions we have to go unanswered or do not challenge the obvious irregularities we observed in this election, we are doomed to enjoy more of the same (on steroids).
Post Election: To Lie Down Or To Stand?by marleed on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Shifra on The Compulsion to Confess: Udall: “We judge people by the content of their color”
- LJZumpano on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- midget on Former CNN, Fox News Anchor Terry Keenan Dies at 53
- Chuck on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on Yay! Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet