The time to decide is now. We need to accept the fact that we lost a battle, but not accept the methods and instruments by which we were defeated. The war continues. If we allow the questions we have to go unanswered or do not challenge the obvious irregularities we observed in this election, we are doomed to enjoy more of the same (on steroids).
Post Election: To Lie Down Or To Stand?by marleed on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jimmer on Obama, Cruz On Short List For ‘Person of the Year’
- jimmer on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- SoCalGal on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- KCBob4Tam on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- FrankRemley on Obama Advisor: If You Want To Pay More For Your Doctor, You Can Do That