The time to decide is now. We need to accept the fact that we lost a battle, but not accept the methods and instruments by which we were defeated. The war continues. If we allow the questions we have to go unanswered or do not challenge the obvious irregularities we observed in this election, we are doomed to enjoy more of the same (on steroids).
Post Election: To Lie Down Or To Stand?by marleed on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Cathode Rays on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- RedMoonProject on Dems Stoop To New Low, Call Benghazi Heroes ‘Liars’
- Alain41 on This Week’s Column: “How ISIS Already Threatens America”
- pamelarice on Special Needs Students’ Food Cart Canceled. Great Job, FLOTUS!
- dachiemama on Jihadist Murders College Student Brendan Tevlin in NJ, Calls It A “Just Kill”