The time to decide is now. We need to accept the fact that we lost a battle, but not accept the methods and instruments by which we were defeated. The war continues. If we allow the questions we have to go unanswered or do not challenge the obvious irregularities we observed in this election, we are doomed to enjoy more of the same (on steroids).
Post Election: To Lie Down Or To Stand?by marleed on November 14, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- ancientwrrior on Hey Everybody: OFA Wants *You* To Send Holiday Card To POTUS!
- ancientwrrior on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism
- Maynard on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism
- ancientwrrior on Hollywood Cowardice and the George Clooney Petition That Was Never Signed
- tamcat on Obama: North Korean Cyberattack Is Vandalism