You have to look no further than the recent tea party movement to see the extreme dissatisfaction individuals have with their Republican representation. The genesis of this grass-roots movement came under President George W. Bush. The 2008 election losses by Republicans were substantial, not because Democrats voted against Republicans, but because many independents and Republicans opposed Republicans.
Radtke: GOP: the party that stands for nothingby tamcat on December 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Clueless CNN Religion Expert: “Hard to Say” Why ISIS Kills Christians
- Rob_W on Video: Tammy Bruce at CPAC 2015
- ancientwrrior on Another CPAC Speech Worth Hearing
- ancientwrrior on Clueless CNN Religion Expert: “Hard to Say” Why ISIS Kills Christians
- Teri on Clueless CNN Religion Expert: “Hard to Say” Why ISIS Kills Christians