You have to look no further than the recent tea party movement to see the extreme dissatisfaction individuals have with their Republican representation. The genesis of this grass-roots movement came under President George W. Bush. The 2008 election losses by Republicans were substantial, not because Democrats voted against Republicans, but because many independents and Republicans opposed Republicans.
Radtke: GOP: the party that stands for nothingby tamcat on December 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Biden: The Change We Promised In 2008 Never Happened
- Pathman on Rest of the Show 7-23-14
- MACVEL on Rest of the Show 7-23-14
- Dave on Caption This! Obama Unveils His Mini-Me
- Shifra on Bill Whittle: The Case for Israel