You have to look no further than the recent tea party movement to see the extreme dissatisfaction individuals have with their Republican representation. The genesis of this grass-roots movement came under President George W. Bush. The 2008 election losses by Republicans were substantial, not because Democrats voted against Republicans, but because many independents and Republicans opposed Republicans.
Radtke: GOP: the party that stands for nothingby tamcat on December 29, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- jimmer on Obama, Cruz On Short List For ‘Person of the Year’
- jimmer on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- SoCalGal on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- KCBob4Tam on POTUS Had *Fab* Time At Mandela Funeral. FLOTUS? Not So Much
- FrankRemley on Obama Advisor: If You Want To Pay More For Your Doctor, You Can Do That