John McCain, still under the delusion he is the epitome of conservatism got a badly needed dose of reality at a combative town hall meeting on illegal immigration. He was forced to revisit his previous promise to build a border wall and fell back on another trite “God's children” quote. While putting on a game face afterward, it was clear McCain was the one schooled by average Americans.
Sen. John McTraitor gets schooled by true conservative constituents on immigrationby PopArt on February 20, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- strider on Dems’ New Website: Benghazi Hearing “Pointless” And “Waste of Time”
- rickh on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on Why Do Police Need 12,000 Bayonets?
- Dave on Public Podcast: David Limbaugh About His New Book “Jesus On Trial”
- Alain41 on German Off-shore wind energy; Nein.