It is my belief that your local police are on the front lines when it comes to destroying the Constitution and your rights, all in the name of “protecting you”, or the war on drugs. Why don't we make an extra house key, and give it to the police, so they can come in whenever they want, to make sure you are safe. Look, no one wants drunk drivers on the roads, but taking away your rights, is not the answer. Hey, maybe they should make alcohol …. wait, they tried that and it didn't work.
Texas Deputy Police Chief Wants DWI Permanent Checkpointsby TheGreenHornet on December 4, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Right Is Right on Breaking: School Shooting in Seattle Suburb; Student Shooter Is Dead
- midget on Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham Anxious to See Family, Dog
- Norm on Meet the Secret Service Dogs Who Took Down White House Fence Jumper
- Dave on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- dennisl59 on After doubling down on anti-Abbott ad, Davis falls back on human props in wheelchairs.