It is my belief that your local police are on the front lines when it comes to destroying the Constitution and your rights, all in the name of “protecting you”, or the war on drugs. Why don't we make an extra house key, and give it to the police, so they can come in whenever they want, to make sure you are safe. Look, no one wants drunk drivers on the roads, but taking away your rights, is not the answer. Hey, maybe they should make alcohol …. wait, they tried that and it didn't work.
Texas Deputy Police Chief Wants DWI Permanent Checkpointsby TheGreenHornet on December 4, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Mutnodjmet on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Las Vegas!
- Vintageport on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Las Vegas!
- john czaja on Happy Passover Everyone!
- Alain41 on Happy Passover Everyone!
- lawmom90 on New Column==> Eric Holder’s Contempt For the American People