The ballots haven't been totally redistributed yet, but the Obama administration, not wanting to waste a moment of Obama Trashes The U.S. Economy Part II, has leaped into action. On Friday it was announced that they have safely locked up 1.6 million acres of western lands, declaring them off limits to oil shale and oil sands development. Who needs a trillion barrels of oil anyway!?
The Election: Fast Forwarding Through The Five Stages Of Griefby marleed on November 12, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Foreverautumn on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- strider on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Shifra on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- sweetexp on Ebola Confirmed In New York City