The ballots haven't been totally redistributed yet, but the Obama administration, not wanting to waste a moment of Obama Trashes The U.S. Economy Part II, has leaped into action. On Friday it was announced that they have safely locked up 1.6 million acres of western lands, declaring them off limits to oil shale and oil sands development. Who needs a trillion barrels of oil anyway!?
The Election: Fast Forwarding Through The Five Stages Of Griefby marleed on November 12, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Rep. Issa Says He’ll Bring IRS’ Lerner Back To Testify
- sandyl on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- groundpounder67 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- Alain41 on CBS’ Sharyl Attkisson’s Computers Compromised
- bamconola on Welcome to TAM Chat!