A Weekly Standard writer observes by example (coverage of the first full cabinet meeting) how the mainstream media completely invents anecdotes to make Trump look bad, and then trumpets those falsehoods in place of real news. The problem is, if there really were to be a serious problem with Trump, the media has lost the credibility necessary to do its job and warn us.
The Kiss-Up That Wasn’t – An Example of TDS-Distorted Reportingby Maynard on June 18, 2017
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Lib ‘Logic’: NYT Links Validity of Predicting Eclipse With… ‘Climate Science’ on
- ESPN Pulls ‘Robert Lee’ Off Upcoming College Football Broadcast on
- Valerie Wilson, Ex-CIA Agent and Hillary Pal, Wants To Buy Twitter… And Ban Trump on
- MSNBC ‘Loses’ Trump Speech Feed… ‘Trash Man’ Appears on Screen on
- Evening Update 8-22-17 on