Every year, Rush tells this story about the first Thanksgiving, and how the first celebration of this event was actually a demonstration of the failure of Socialism here during America's early growth.
The real story behind the first Thanksgivingby Dragon Lady on November 22, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling
- oualdeaux on IRS Official Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth: “I Have Not Done Anything Wrong”
- oualdeaux on One Woman Stands Up To The Murderer….While Dozens Watch And Do Nothing
- midget on Public Podcast: Allen West Discusses Current Politics And Hints About His Future
- idaho_karen on Ted Cruz Eviscerates McCain On Pretty Much Everything, But Especially Process And The Debt Ceiling