Every year, Rush tells this story about the first Thanksgiving, and how the first celebration of this event was actually a demonstration of the failure of Socialism here during America's early growth.
The real story behind the first Thanksgivingby Dragon Lady on November 22, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- mdannyg on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- Isaac T on Ebola plush toy sold as ‘contagious gag gift’
- Teri on On The Opera “Death of Klinghoffer” and “The Death of Right and Wrong”
- Shifra on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.
- Maynard on POTUS Strikes Again, Says You Can’t Get Ebola On A Bus. Again.