Every year, Rush tells this story about the first Thanksgiving, and how the first celebration of this event was actually a demonstration of the failure of Socialism here during America's early growth.
The real story behind the first Thanksgivingby Dragon Lady on November 22, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- midget on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- rickh on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on Valerie Jarrett Solicits Questions for the DB’s sit-down next week with WebMd
- Teri on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is Right for Women – CPAC 2014
- KAZUM1 on Profile of Afshin Ellian: Ayaan Hirsi-Ali’s Rightful Heir