The NRA Institute for Legislative Action reports that as the Illinois Senate convenes this afternoon for its Lame Duck session, anti-gun legislators led by Senate President John Cullerton and backed by Governor Patrick Quinn (D) are deceptively trying to sneak through a sweeping draconian gun and magazine ban. Not only would such a ban include classic firearms like the 1911 and common handguns like Glocks, this ban would also outlaw common hunting guns like the Ruger 10/22 and Remington 740 series. It is imperative that IL residents contact their state senators and members of the Executive Committee to express opposition to this legislation.
URGENT: Illinois Senate Expected to Vote on Gun and Magazine Ban as Early as This Afternoonby jijib on January 2, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hbmuzik on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
- ConservativeSue on Tammy Army Members: RSVP For TAMCon In Los Angeles!
- sweetexp on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
- Vintageport on REPORT: BOEHNER ‘HELLBENT’ ON PASSING AMNESTY THIS YEAR
- Di Grace on Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!