The NRA Institute for Legislative Action reports that as the Illinois Senate convenes this afternoon for its Lame Duck session, anti-gun legislators led by Senate President John Cullerton and backed by Governor Patrick Quinn (D) are deceptively trying to sneak through a sweeping draconian gun and magazine ban. Not only would such a ban include classic firearms like the 1911 and common handguns like Glocks, this ban would also outlaw common hunting guns like the Ruger 10/22 and Remington 740 series. It is imperative that IL residents contact their state senators and members of the Executive Committee to express opposition to this legislation.
URGENT: Illinois Senate Expected to Vote on Gun and Magazine Ban as Early as This Afternoonby jijib on January 2, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Dave on Outrageous: Ohio Veteran Found Guilty, Fined Over Pet Ducks
- Shifra on Outrageous: Ohio Veteran Found Guilty, Fined Over Pet Ducks
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce Show 10-23-14
- Norm on Video: Black Activists Turn On Democrats, Call Them “The *Real* Oppressors”
- LJZumpano on Video: Black Activists Turn On Democrats, Call Them “The *Real* Oppressors”