Really? You have got to be kidding. Anyone who has not done something stupid as a teenager, please raise your hand. This woman shoplifted a pack of smokes when she was 18. Got caught, for some reason didn't pay an $85 court cost, and now is in jail. Are you telling me that someone couldn't have sent this woman a notice in the mail? No, they want to destroy your life and keep the sheeple under control. Want kind of cop sees this as OK? All of them. Could you do this to your fellow American? No is the answer, normal people wouldn't. The parrasite of government will. Another thing, does this mean that everytime you go on a cruise, you are subject to a criminal background check? How is that legal?
Woman Arrested for Not Paying Small Court Fee from 23 Years Agoby TheGreenHornet on January 24, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- hatoole on Caption This! POTUS Forgets to Wear His Big Boy Pants. Or Something
- Susan on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- Dave on Obama Told the Truth – No Strategy also no intelligence or protection for Americans
- dachiemama on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii
- TigerAim on Vote for your favorite Tammy “selfie” from Hawaii