The Obama “transformation” is institutionalizing two classes of business: Too big to fail, and cozy with government, or miniscule and living under rules that make it impossible to be anything other than miniscule.
WSJ: How Obamacare is forcing permanent downsizingby Maynard on February 22, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Foreverautumn on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- strider on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- Chuck on ‘Breaking Bad’ Figures in Toys ‘R’ Us, Along with Fake Crystal Meth, Pulled From Stores
- Shifra on Ebola Confirmed In New York City
- sweetexp on Ebola Confirmed In New York City