The Obama “transformation” is institutionalizing two classes of business: Too big to fail, and cozy with government, or miniscule and living under rules that make it impossible to be anything other than miniscule.
WSJ: How Obamacare is forcing permanent downsizingby Maynard on February 22, 2013
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Maynard on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- PaigeMJ on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- dennisl59 on Video: Carly Fiorina ‘Smacks Down’ Seth Meyers
- Dave on Treasury Secretary: Don’t Worry, Most Of Money We Give Iran Won’t Fund Terror
- Alain41 on FLOTUS Speaks At Museum Opening, Pulls Out Race Card