It’s so hard to keep up with the Dems: from “illegal immigration is wrong,” to “they aren’t illegal, just undocumented,” to “there’s a crisis at the border” to “the so-called crisis is a manufactured one,” to “border walls are ineffective,” to “border walls are immoral,” and now this, from Pelosi:
WATCH: Pelosi calls border wall a “luxury” our country “can’t afford.” pic.twitter.com/9SBuRfbNy0
— Amy (@RightHookUSA) January 10, 2019
We have “no money to secure our borders,” but here’s a list, courtesy of @CalebHull, of things we apparently do have money to spend on.
My personal favs, because…zoos, artwork, Idaho caviar, rabbits getting Swedish massages. And who doesn’t love a good fruit costume?
- $1,000,000 on Zoo Poetry: “increasing environmental awareness” by creating poetry in four different zoos
- $300,000 to encourage Americans to consume caviar made in Idaho
- $4,900,000 to dress students up in fruit costumes and encourage them to eat healthy
- $6.3M for VA facility in California to buy artwork
- $387,000 studying the effect of Swedish massages on rabbits
Dems are refusing to fund the border wall, so I thought I'd create a list of all the insane things government DOES FUND.
‣ $3,000,000 for World of Warcraft: tax $ funded UC Irvine researchers' screen time
‣ $800,000 on studying significance of genital-washing pic.twitter.com/DDhrQpcw3z
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) January 9, 2019