The terrific new Romney ad highlights Obama’s craven (and revealing) off-the-cuff remark encouraging his supporters to vote for “revenge.” Not us–we’re voting for love of country, our families, and the future.
- Ancient Mummy Statue Turns Its Back to the Crowds Patricia | June 24, 2013
- Tammy, Johnny & Stephen on PJTV: What We Learned in 2012 Tammy | December 26, 2012
- Shifra’s Reflections on the Election Shifra | November 25, 2012
- Rep. Allen West On the State of the Recount and Why They’re Challenging the Outcome Tammy | November 12, 2012
For exclusive media, daily podcasts, live TAM Chat & moreJoin the Tammy Army
Follow me on Facebook:
Sign InInstructions for retrieving your password will be sent to your email address.
Donations are always welcome from subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Alain41 on Valerie Jarrett Solicits Questions for the DB’s sit-down next week with WebMd
- MACVEL on Tammy Bruce: Why Conservatism is RIght for Women – CPAC 2014
- Alain41 on The Senate rejection of Debo Adegbil means…What?
- Alain41 on Tammy Bruce moderates CPAC 2014 panel
- sweetexp on Public Podcast: Tammy Dispatch From CPAC 3-7-14